Kabbalah is an ancient wisdom that reveals how the universe and life work. It’s the study of how to receive fulfillment in our lives. While it is heavily subscribed to by some devotees, it is not a religious denomination in itself. It forms the foundations of mystical religious interpretation to define the nature of the universe and the human being and the nature and purpose of existence.
There are five core principles to Kabbalah:
1. Sharing: Sharing is the purpose of life and the only way to truly receive fulfillment. When individuals share, they connect to the force of energy that Kabbalah calls the Light – the Divine Force, the Creator. By sharing, one can overcome ego – what is considered the force of negativity.
2. Awareness and Balance of the Ego: The ego is a voice inside that directs people to be selfish, narrow-minded, limited, addicted, hurtful, irresponsible, negative, angry and hateful. The ego is a main source of problems because it allows us to believe that others are separate from us. It is the opposite of sharing and humility. The ego also has a positive side, as it motivates one to take action. It is up to each individual to choose whether they act for themselves or whether to also act in the well-being of others. It is important to be aware of one’s ego and to balance the positives and negatives.
3. Existence of Spiritual Laws: There are spiritual laws in the universe that affect people’s lives. One of these is the Law of Cause and Effect: what one puts out is what one gets back, or what we sow is what we reap.
4. We Are All One: Every human being has within him or herself a spark of the Creator that binds each and every person into one totality. This understanding informs us of the spiritual precept that every human being must be treated with dignity at all times, under any circumstances. Individually, everyone is responsible for war and poverty in all parts of the world and individuals can’t enjoy true and lasting fulfillment as long as others are suffering.
5. Leaving Our Comfort Zone Can Create Miracles: Becoming uncomfortable for the sake of helping others taps us into a spiritual dimension that ultimately brings Light and positivity to our lives.
Kabbalah teaches universal principles that apply to all peoples of all faiths and all religions, regardless of ethnicity. We all want to understand ourselves better, to live more fulfilling lives, to have a richer experience of who we are and what we are here to contribute. This is what the wisdom of Kabbalah offers –the simple knowledge that was always meant to be known and shared.
About the Center for the New Age
Spirit guided us to this special place which centuries earlier was used by ancient people as a ceremonial site. We were guided by Spirit to open the Center at this place which is now the heart of spirituality in Sedona.
We’ve searched the globe and pulled the most accurate Psychics and Healers and amazing Massage-Therapists from all over the world who have come here to be part of this special community, whose energy makes them even more psychic. Their services are offered at the Center daily and by phone at (928) 282-2085.
Center for the New Age
341 State Route 179
across from Tlaquepaque
Sedona, AZ 86336-6111