I am always talking about raising your vibration. Why? Because if you want to have a stronger connection to spirit, more success in your life, a better emotional state, better physical health, then you need to raise your vibration. Your vibration is a way of describing your overall state of being. Your body is surrounded with this emotional energy field. It’s your Aura. And if you’ve ever had an Aura photo with Jamie, you know what I mean.
When it comes to vibration there are higher and lower frequencies. Lower vibrations are disempowering thoughts, negative emotions, poor health and little spiritual awareness. Higher vibrations are positive thoughts and emotions, good health and strong spiritual awareness. Since like attracts like, a lower vibration will attract frustrating situations and difficult people to mirror your vibration.
So how do you raise your vibration. Here’s a list that might help you get started.
- Meditate – This helps you be more conscious of your thoughts. It doesn’t have to take very long. In fact, there is a book called, “The Eight Minute Meditation.
- Exercise – Find an exercise you enjoy. There must be something physical you can do, something simple.
- Be aware of what you watch, listen to and read. Only let good positive stuff in your brain.
- Spend some time in nature every day. It’s too easy to get caught up in the world of information. Getting out in nature will help clear your mind.
- Eat fresh, healthy, organic foods containing nutrients. Food has an energetic vibration to it, especially when fresh as opposed to processed or frozen.
- Drink plenty of water. It’s a form of energetic life force.
Happy Awakening. Namaste Anita
About the Center for the New Age
Spirit guided us to this special place which centuries earlier was used by ancient people as a ceremonial site. We were guided by Spirit to open the Center at this place which is now the heart of spirituality in Sedona.
We’ve searched the globe and pulled the most accurate Psychics and Healers and amazing Massage-Therapists from all over the world who have come here to be part of this special community, whose energy makes them even more psychic. Their services are offered at the Center daily and by phone at (928) 282-2085.
Center for the New Age
341 State Route 179
across from Tlaquepaque
Sedona, AZ 86336-6111