65 Questions to Ask
Provided by Melinda Leslie
Abductee and UFO Expert Researcher/Investigator
If you believe you may have experienced contact with non-human beings (typically referred to as “alien abduction”) the questions below can assist you in exploring your experiences.
There are many possible causes for emotional and physical distress, and a professionally trained psychotherapist can assist in helping you to rule those possibilities out before you begin to consider abduction as the source. When that has been accomplished, regression therapy is a highly effective tool for exploring the abduction phenomena in your life. If you seriously suspect that you may be experiencing contact, the following questions can aid you in determining if those experiences warrant further investigation with a regression therapist.
There may be many reasons for answering “yes” to any one of the following questions, which may have nothing to do with ET contact. The likelihood of having experiences increases with the number of “yes” responses. I.e. answering yes to less than 20 may suggest you’ve had paranormal experiences, but not necessarily ET contact. On the other hand, answering yes to more that 45 of these questions suggest it is highly probable you have. The only way to know for sure would require exploration with a qualified researcher or therapist. This list is only intended to assist you in determining if such further exploration may be warranted.
Mission and Earth Awareness
1. Do you secretly feel you are special or chosen?
2. Do you have a strong sense of having a mission or important task to perform, without knowing where this compulsion came from?
3. Do you have a cosmic awareness, an interest in the environment and the issues affecting the earth and all life forms, in becoming a vegetarian, or have you become very socially conscious?
4. Do you frequently think about or dream about disasters or earth changes such as quakes or floods, with the conviction that they will be happening?
5. Do you have dreams where superior beings, angels, or aliens are educating you about humanity, the universe, global changes or future events?
6. Do you secretly fear being accosted or kidnapped if you do not constantly monitor your surroundings?
7. Are you now or have you ever been afraid of your closet, and what might come out of it?
8. Have you frequently found yourself repeatedly checking throughout your home before you go to bed at night?
9. Have you seriously considered or have you installed a security system for your home, even if there was no justification?
10. Do you have an abnormal fear of the dark?
11. Do you feel fear or anxiety over the subject of aliens or UFOs?
12. Do you feel like you are being watched frequently, especially at night?
13. As a child or adult, have you seen faces or beings near you when in bed, which were not explainable?
14. Do you have fear of looking into the eyes of animals, or have you ever dreamed of looking closely into the eyes of animals, such as an owl or deer?
15. Do you have strong reactions to discussions about or pictures of aliens?
16. Do you have inexplicably strong fears or phobias of particular sights or sounds, such as fear of heights, insects, certain sounds, bright lights, your personal security or being alone?
17. Do you have the feeling that you are not supposed to talk about encounters with alien beings, or that you should not talk about the beings themselves?
Time and Sleep
18. Did you ever experience a period of time while awake when you could not remember what you had done during that time? This missing time may have been a half hour, several hours, a whole day or more. (Do not include lapses due to highway driving, or any experiences when you were drinking alcohol heavily, or experiencing chronic physical pain or the effects of medication, or times you were absorbed in work or reading.)
19. Do you have trouble sleeping through the night for reasons you cannot explain?
20. Do you wake up frequently during the same time each night?
21. Do you have a sleep disorder or suffer from insomnia?
22. Have you ever awoken in the middle of the night startled, feeling as though you have just dropped onto your bed?
23. Do you feel you have to sleep with your bed against a wall in order to feel safe, or sleep in some other peculiar manner to be comfortable?
24. Do you wake up by hearing a loud noise, but fail to get up to investigate and, instead, fall back into a deep sleep?
25. Do you ever hear popping or buzzing sounds, or any other unusual sounds or physical sensations upon waking or going to sleep?
26. Have you seen a hooded figure in or near your home or next to your bed at night?
27. Have you experienced a sudden, overwhelming desire to go to sleep when you had not planned to, but were unable to prevent yourself from doing so?
28. Have you awakened in the morning or in the middle of the night to find yourself in a different location in your home, or a different position in your bed, or wearing different clothing from when you went to sleep?
Memory and Dreams
29. Do you have a conscious memory or a dream of flying through the air or being outside your body?
30. Do you dream about seeing UFOs, being inside a spaceship, or interacting with UFO occupants?
31. As a child or teenager, was there a special place you secretly believed held a spiritual meaning just for you?
32. Do you have dreams of being chased by animals?
33. Do you have an obsessive memory that will not go away, such as seeing an alien face or a strange baby, or an examination table or needles, etc.?
34. Have you had dreams of passing through a closed window or solid wall?
35. Have you had dreams of non-human doctors or strange medical procedures?
36. Do you have memories that you do not feel happened the way you recall them?
37. Does your home have unexplainable sounds, apparitions, or unusual events that have been attributed to ghosts?
38. Do you have a strong interest in the subject of UFO sightings or aliens, a compulsion to read a lot about the subject, or a strong aversion towards the subject?
39. Do you sometimes hear a very high-pitched noise in one or both ears?
40. Have you ever seen a UFO in the sky or close to you within a short walking or driving distance?
41. If you have seen a UFO, were you strongly compelled to walk, drive or stand near it, follow it, or call out to it? Have you felt its occupants were particularly aware of you?
42. Have you seen someone with you become paralyzed, motionless or frozen in time, especially someone with whom you sleep?
43. Do you recall having a special, secret playmate or playmates as a child?
44. Have you had electronics around you go haywire or oddly malfunction with no explanation (such as street lights going out as you walk under them, TVs and radios affected as you move close, etc.)?
45. Do you frequently see multiple digits, such as 111 or 444, or other repeating number patterns on clocks, digital displays, or in any other setting?
46. Have you seen balls of light or flashes of light in your home or other locations?
47. Have you had someone in your life who claims to have witnessed a ship or alien near you, or who has witnessed you having been missing for a period of time?
48. Have you seen a strange fog or haze in one area that is not due to weather and that should not be there?
49. Have you heard strange humming or pulsing sounds around you or coming toward you, for which you could not identify the source?
50. Have you been suddenly compelled to drive or walk to an out of the way or unknown area, without knowing why you are compelled to do it?
Physical and Emotional Symptoms
51. Have you ever had nosebleeds or found blood stains on your pillow for unexplainable reasons?
52. Do you frequently have sinus trouble or migraine headaches?
53. Have your x-rays or other procedures revealed foreign objects lodged in your body that cannot be explained?
54. Have you been medically diagnosed with the following: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Brain Sleep Disturbance, Gulf War Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Myofascial Pain, Epstein Barr, or other immune disorder?
55. For women only: Have you had false pregnancy or a verified pregnancy that disappeared within two or three months?
56. For women only: Have you had frequent female problems and reproductive difficulties?
57. Have you had sore muscles when waking up, without having exercised or strained before going to sleep?
58. Have you ever felt paralyzed in your bed or at home for no apparent reason?
59. Have you found unusual scars, marks or bruises on your body with no possible explanation as to how you received them (i.e., a small scoop-shaped indentation, a straight line scar, a pattern of pinprick marks, scars in roof of your mouth, in your nose or behind one ear, triangular bruises or fingertip-sized bruises on the inside of your thigh)?
60. Have you had paranormal or psychic experiences, including frequent flashes of intuition?
61. Have you ever felt as though you had received telepathic messages from somewhere?
62. Men and Women: Have you had frequent urinary tract infections?
63. Has your drug or alcohol use changed significantly one way or the other?
64. Do you have an unusual fear of doctors, hospitals or needles, or do you tend to avoid medical treatment?
65. Do you have frequent or sporadic headaches, especially in the sinus, behind one eye, or in one ear?